Age Range: 1 September 2004 – 31 August 2005
Division: Epsom & Ewell Youth League Premier Division
Training: Thursday (18:30) at Xcel Sports Hub
Matchday: Saturday at Xcel Sports Hub
The coaches encourage every player to be creative and learn how to play as a team the “right way” – building up from the back through passing, one on one skills and team work. The team looks to develop each player allowing them to be confident on the ball.
If you think you have the skills, managers offer the first couple of sessions free to see if you enjoy playing with the team!
- Welcome to Walton Casuals Juniors18 October 2017
- AGA Half-Term Training Camp18 October 2017
- SLEEVES FULLY ROLLED UP AS PANTHERS WIN GRITTY BATTLE OVER LEATHERHEAD16 October 2017
- THE BEARS PASSING GAME PREVAILS IN A GREAT MATCH BETWEEN 2 FOOTBALLING TEAMS9 October 2017
- PANTHERS WIN COMFORTABLY IN SYL CUP 2ND ROUND9 October 2017
- Skills Panthers U7 vs WCJFC Lions U74 October 2017
- Seniors send best wishes to Aiden3 October 2017
- Panthers Power Through Thriller3 October 2017
- Wolves makes the most of Milford postponement.2 October 2017
- Walton Casuals Lions U11s 3 – 2 Reigate Priory Youth Hawks U112 October 2017
Welcome to Walton Casuals Juniors FC, the home of 35 teams ranging from Under-6 to Under-18.
Bears came into today’s game with 2 influential players missing in Dan and Ollie T. How would the Bears
Enjoy Friday night coaching sessions in one of the best facilities in England.
Bears turn up at the hub for their 2nd home game in succession against the team who pipped the Bears