Age Range: 1 September 2004 – 31 August 2005
Division: Surrey Primary League U13 Premier
Training: Thursday (17:00) at Xcel Sports Hub
Matchday: Sunday at Xcel Sports Hub
The Wolves grew out of a team at Oatlands school when the boys and a couple of girls were only 5 years old. We still have 6 players from that old friends team and have added players every season. We play a good standard of football – and compete just below the highest levels – this season we will play in the SPL Premier League – last year we were SYL Division 1.
I want my players to develop team work, decision making, leadership, friendships, fitness – and football.
We are happy to let any player train with us – even if they are not immediately in the team – anyone who joins us for football training will get fitter and better at football – come along and train with us for a few weeks and see how quickly you develop your football skills.
- Welcome to Walton Casuals Juniors18 October 2017
- AGA Half-Term Training Camp18 October 2017
- SLEEVES FULLY ROLLED UP AS PANTHERS WIN GRITTY BATTLE OVER LEATHERHEAD16 October 2017
- THE BEARS PASSING GAME PREVAILS IN A GREAT MATCH BETWEEN 2 FOOTBALLING TEAMS9 October 2017
- PANTHERS WIN COMFORTABLY IN SYL CUP 2ND ROUND9 October 2017
- Skills Panthers U7 vs WCJFC Lions U74 October 2017
- Seniors send best wishes to Aiden3 October 2017
- Panthers Power Through Thriller3 October 2017
- Wolves makes the most of Milford postponement.2 October 2017
- Walton Casuals Lions U11s 3 – 2 Reigate Priory Youth Hawks U112 October 2017
Welcome to Walton Casuals Juniors FC, the home of 35 teams ranging from Under-6 to Under-18.
Enjoy Friday night coaching sessions in one of the best facilities in England.
Walton Casuals Juniors are looking for local sponsorship for some of our boys and girls teams for the 2017/18 season.
A move to 11 aside means a few extra players are needed