Age Range: 1 September 2003 – 31 August 2004
Division: Surrey County Womens & Girls League Division 1
Training: Thursday (16:30) at Xcel Sports Hub
Training: Saturday (10:00) at Xcel Sports Hub
Matchday: Sunday at Xcel Sports Hub
The girls have been slowly improving over the years finishing second from bottom when we first started to last season finishing 6th on goal difference. The girls work really hard and still enjoy it which is the main goal we’ve won some games and lost others(especially when they think they should’ve won) and we talk about how we improve as a team. I try not to focus on the winning and losing just teaching the girls how to play the game.
- Welcome to Walton Casuals Juniors18 October 2017
- AGA Half-Term Training Camp18 October 2017
- SLEEVES FULLY ROLLED UP AS PANTHERS WIN GRITTY BATTLE OVER LEATHERHEAD16 October 2017
- THE BEARS PASSING GAME PREVAILS IN A GREAT MATCH BETWEEN 2 FOOTBALLING TEAMS9 October 2017
- PANTHERS WIN COMFORTABLY IN SYL CUP 2ND ROUND9 October 2017
- Skills Panthers U7 vs WCJFC Lions U74 October 2017
- Seniors send best wishes to Aiden3 October 2017
- Panthers Power Through Thriller3 October 2017
- Wolves makes the most of Milford postponement.2 October 2017
- Walton Casuals Lions U11s 3 – 2 Reigate Priory Youth Hawks U112 October 2017
Welcome to Walton Casuals Juniors FC, the home of 35 teams ranging from Under-6 to Under-18.
Enjoy Friday night coaching sessions in one of the best facilities in England.
Training sessions for all girls teams from Under-6 to Under-14 will start on Thursday 7 September.
Walton Casuals Juniors are looking for local sponsorship for some of our boys and girls teams for the 2017/18 season.